Zurich and the Breckenridge Insurance Specialty Property team are co-hosting a virtual CE course for insurance agents on Monday, October 3, 2022, from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST.
States eligible for 2 CE credits:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Vacant properties are difficult to insure because of the inherent risks associated with such properties, including the risks of fire, water damage, crime, vandalism and/or poor maintenance practices. As a result, most coverage is only available in the non-admitted markets. But these risks are usually insurable. This program will give the producer needed skills, ideas and strategies that can help his/her client secure coverage on the best possible terms and pricing.
This course will help you:
- Identify current and projected market trends indicating a growing vacancy problem;
- Identify common types of vacant property loss exposures;
- Learn “ideal” coverage characteristics that should be sought from insurers;
- Understand “best practices” for protecting vacant properties and that the quality of the risk management program in place for the property will be a factor in the underwriting process;
- Review the types of information that insurers will be looking for in evaluating a vacant property risk
Click the button below to register.
Date: Monday, October 3rd
Time: 2:00-4:00 pm EST