ATLANTA, Ga., December 21, 2015 – Registration is now open for the 18th OSC Compliance Conference “Mitigating Risk, Maximizing Growth.” This content-rich event will be held in Kennesaw, Georgia from early evening on Tuesday, March 8th, 2016 to mid-day on Thursday, March 10th, 2016. Of prior conference guests, 96% would recommend this event to a peer.
OSC Compliance Conference highlights include:
– Always-popular peer compliance panel with question and answer session
– Flood compliance session by H2O Partners approved for 2 CRCM Credits*
– Timely industry economic outlook and implications
– Portfolio risk panel on meaningful ways to lessen exposures
– Legal review of Disparate Impact and UDAAP
– And more … check back online for future agenda updates!
Clients and invited guests may register at www.oscconference.com If you’d like more information on participation, please reach out to Michael Randall at or 803-237-5428.