ATLANTA, Ga., December 21, 2015 – Registration is now open for the 18th OSC Compliance Conference “Mitigating Risk, Maximizing Growth.” This content-rich event will be held in Kennesaw, Georgia from early evening on Tuesday, March 8th, 2016 to mid-day on Thursday, March 10th, 2016. Of prior conference guests, 96% would recommend this event to a peer.
OSC Compliance Conference highlights include:
– Always-popular peer compliance panel with question and answer session
– Flood compliance session by H2O Partners approved for 2 CRCM Credits*
– Timely industry economic outlook and implications
– Portfolio risk panel on meaningful ways to lessen exposures
– Legal review of Disparate Impact and UDAAP
– And more … check back online for future agenda updates!