Website Breckenridge Insurance
This position is remote, but candidates on Eastern or Central time zones will be preferred
The Account Executive is responsible for assisting the Producer(s) in executing growth and profit initiatives by providing exemplary support services and developing/maintaining positive business relationships with retailers, carriers and co-workers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enter new and renewal account information in automated systems
- Request information, as needed, to prepare thorough submissions for marketing in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Solicit renewal information on accounts
- Assist in the marketing and placement of new and renewal accounts by submitting risks to appropriate markets for consideration as directed by producer
- Review carrier quotations for accuracy and send to agents for consideration
- Review bind requests for accuracy and request coverage be bound as directed by producer
- Process endorsements, including reviewing endorsement requests for applicability, sending requests to carrier, receiving and reviewing completed endorsement, recording information in automated systems and sending completed endorsement to customer
- Review policies, endorsements, and other account activity for accuracy
- Participate in agency visits with the Producer(s) when needed
- Understand and adhere to state tax requirements
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the insurance industry through continuing education, self-study, and seminar attendance
- Other duties and projects as assigned
If you are a self-motivated, results-oriented professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please send your resume to our Human Resources department.
EOE / Qualified veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org