The Quality Control Specialist is responsible for ensuring department standards for quality are maintained by verifying the accuracy of data in the on-line tracking system, maintaining the integrity of account information and ensuring that internal and external customers receive appropriate and accurate information from OSC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure files are complete, accurate and consistent with data entry procedures by reviewing, validating and testing information entered into OSC databases to verify accuracy or identify and report errors, including following up with colleagues to ensure appropriate corrections are made;
- Generate quality reports for distribution to departments and managers, including compiling monthly quality reports, providing error trends and identifying key areas of needed improvement;
- Identify and report unclear/non-existent processing procedures and assist in resolution;
- Analyze error disputes and make adjustments where applicable after reviewing processing instructions;
- Assist manager in the establishment of department objectives and strategies of achievement;
- Research and follow up on internal processing issues, escalating issues to supervisor as needed;
- Conduct regulatory monitoring assessment through targeted reviews of operational processing timelines to assess compliance with various regulatory requirements;
- Maintain appropriate, professional working relationships with clients and other employees; and
- Other related projects as assigned.
- Associate degree in business, finance, insurance or other related field
- At least two years of data entry and/or quality review experience in a banking, finance or insurance environment
- Familiarity with MS office and Workflow
If you are a self-motivated, results-oriented administrative professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please send your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources department.
EOE – qualified veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com