Website Target Markets
This position will require 4 days in the Wilmington office with 1 day remote.
The TMPAA is searching for a full-time Marketing and Administrative Specialist to work in their Wilmington, Delaware office.
· Become part of the TMPAA team serving members of the Association
· Assist with email campaign management including asset coordination, automation, list hygiene, and performance reports on a proprietary TMPAA platform
· Perform marketing and administrative tasks in support of the Association (e.g., data entry, social media management, content creation, member outreach, etc.)
· Contribute to database and CRM maintenance
· Communicate via phone and email with Association members, including cold calling prospects
· Travel and provide event support during Association meetings (up to 12 travel days per year)
- Basic graphic design and a general understanding of HTML
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite or similar products
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Solid organizational and time management abilities
If you are a self-motivated person interested in being part of a solid, successful team, please send your resume to our Human Resources department.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org