Website Southeastern Underwriters, Inc.
The Customer Service Representative assists with customer complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries. This position must uphold the quality control standards of service to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer inbound calls or place outbound calls for assigned lender relationships including assisting callers with questions regarding letters or charges for insurance; obtaining proof of coverage; etc.
- Work account call queues call agency number given to obtain proof of coverage; call customers (on certain accounts) to obtain current insurance agency or carrier information.
- Check insurance websites for proof of coverage and printing proof for data entry
- Contact agent to verify Break In Coverage (BIC) dates
- Assist Customer Service Coordinator as needed
- Help in all other (Non Assigned) queues when needed
- Accountability: 50% Providing excellent customer service; 50% Meeting goals and deadlines
- Attend departmental meetings as requested
- Maintain appropriate, professional working relationships with clients and other employees
- Other related projects as assigned
- Associate degree and two years of call center experience in insurance, finance or banking with at least one year of strong performance as CSR I at SUI, or equivalent combination of education and experience. This is an intermediate-level position.
- A thorough understanding of SUI workflows, policies and procedures is required, including achieving CSR I performance objectives.
- The Customer Service Rep II is capable of working independently and only requires assistance as new, unusual or unique situations arise.
- Additional skill development and guidance from a supervisor may be required in unfamiliar circumstances.
- Property & Casualty insurance license is a strong plus.
If you are a self-motivated, results-oriented administrative professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please send your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources department.
EOE – qualified veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org