This positon will be in-person at our Kennesaw office
The Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for ensuring the company receives payment for products and services provided to clients by preparing and sending invoices and statements and following up for payment when needed. A high degree of accuracy is required in all tasks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices and/or cash import according to company practices; reconciles accounts in multiple systems and submits invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested.
- Uses interdepartmental communication to research discrepancies, unidentified payments and/or past-due amounts.
- Collaborates with the Accounting Supervisor to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic (at least bimonthly) basis.
- May assist in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
- May assist Accounting Manager in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in accounting or finance preferred
- At least one year of accounts receivable experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
If you are a self-motivated, accounting professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please send your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources department.
EOE – qualified veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com