ATLANTA, Ga., September 29, 2017 – Former NASA space mission commander and American hero Captain Mark Kelly will keynote the upcoming Target Markets Program Administrators Association summit held at the Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona from October 15 to October 18, 2017. His sharing of his extraordinary career of service and his demonstrated focus and dedication will help all tap into their POWER & Potential to succeed in any competitive setting.
The meeting will also feature industry leadership perspectives, educational opportunities and a timely InsurTech panel. There will be plenty of networking time with expected access to 60 program carriers including London Markets, premier vendors, reinsurance providers, program development and distribution resources, and more than 800 industry professionals.
Additional Agenda highlights include:
- TMPAA Charities Networking Golf Tournament on Sunday, October 15 at 1 P.M.
- State of Program Business Study Findings Presentation
- Panel: InsurTech Dilemma: The Accelerating Change of the Insurance Landscape
- Industry Keynote Steven DeCarlo, CEO, AmWINS Group, Inc.
- Workshop: New Program Development – Market Interest and Expectations
For the full agenda, registration and hotel information, please visit: http://www.targetmkts.com/current-national-meeting